Setting a static IP enables iKeyMonitor users to view logs with other devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Here we provide you the detailed guide about how to set a static or fixed IP address on target iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Clic Setări - Wi-Fi tab on target device.
- Look for the connected Wi-Fi, tap it.
- Tap the Static tab and enter network appropriate DHCP/Static IP information.
- Close out of Setări, you finish setting the static IP address.
- You can skip Step 1 if there is already DHCP/Static IP information.
- If you don’t know the Router info, please contact the network administrator.