By locking iKeyMonitor in Recent Apps, the following issues will be fixed:
No keystroke logs: Accessibility service for iKeyMonitor is turned off by the memory cleaner.
- Xiaomi/ Oppo/ ViVO /meizu:
No log update on the cloud panel: iKeyMonitor is terminated by the memory cleaner.
The steps to lock iKeyMonitor in recent apps:
- Download the special version.
- Install it and lock it in recent apps.
- Download the general hidden version to hide it in recent apps.
These Settings must be properly configured to keep iKeyMonitor working.
- Lock iKeyMonitor App in "Recent Apps"
Swipe down on "iKeyMonitor" in "Recent Apps", or Tap on the "Lock" icon on the top of "iKeyMonitor" window
- Open iKeyMonitor - Wizard - "Hide in Recent Apps" to install the hidden version to hide it in recent apps. You can also download the general version manually and install it to override the special version.
Tap on "Hide in Recent Apps"